# Society of Undergraduate Mathematics Students
# Upcoming Events
Currently no events! Have a good summer.
SUMS, a UC San Diego student organization, provides resources, workshops, talks, and social events for UCSD’s mathematics community with the goal of promoting mathematics and related fields.
- SUMS is holding its weekly board meetings every Monday from 4:00PM - 5:00PM in APM 6402
- If you wish to become a member please remember to sign in to events and meetings To learn more about becoming a member please click here.
- Our events and activities are publicized on our newsletter, on Discord, and on flyers across campus.
- Information, videos, and various resources can also be found for some of our past events.
- Links to our social media are located at the top-right. Our email is sums (at) ucsd (dot) edu.
To become a SUMS member, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a registered UCSD undergraduate student(of any major)
- Attend and sign-in to at least 3 SUMS events and 3 SUMS board meetings within 90 days
- Submit a membership application after completing all the above requirements
- For more information click here.
# Membership Check
To check if you meet the membership requirements, please fill in your email below. Please remember to remove your email after checking